Daily Mohave County Political News


Visit our Facebook Page for detailed Daily Mohave County Political News http://www.facebook.com/wethepeopleofmohavecounty



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not a viable candidate

Elmer Whittaker 09/01/2011

I must have missed Sharon Holmes (R) official announcement as candidates for Mohave County Supervisor in 2012, but the article in the Kingman Daily Miner from Tuesday, August 30, 2011 clearly stated such: 

“Board of Supervisors candidate Sharon Holmes filed an open meeting law violation complaint with the Arizona Attorney General's Office this month and filed additional paperwork with the Arizona Secretary of State's Office Monday.”

While I clearly agree with Sharon’s filing of an open meeting law violation complaint, I am more than a little disturbed by her decision to actually run for the Board of Supervisors. Sharon has in my opinion some serious mental and  anger problems for which to the best of my knowledge she has been convicted in court before and even time in jail.

Clearly, being found guilty or jailed in Mohave County means very little, her suspected mental problems are probably the major issue why she is in my opinion not even remotely qualified as Supervisor of Mohave County, and I am not saying this because I might hold a grudge against Sharon for the vicious, slanderous and libelous smear campaign she led against me not too long ago.

Personally, I found Sharon always a nice and helpful person and in the right frame of mind is certainly an asset for the community by keeping a sharp eye on the Board of Supervisors and other officials who she confronts stern and effectively.  On top of that she’s also most determined in starting initiatives like the open meeting law violation complaint and the complaint with the Attorney General in matters of the recent election fraud at a Board of Supervisors.

In my opinion Sharon Holmes is just for the Board of Supervisors she is absolutley not a viable choice, medicated or not. I think the best position for Sharon is the function she fulfills now.

Next to Rick Sherwood (R) who also has announced his candidacy Sharon Holmes (R) is the second candidate on my list of "unelectable candidates".


Visit our Facebook Page for detailed Daily Mohave County Political News http://www.facebook.com/wethepeopleofmohavecounty